Wednesday, May 15, 2013

why not to enchant until just before raid

Knitten ran ToT LFR part 4 today (well, the group fell completely apart at Lei-Shen, but hopefully I'll be able to join an in-progress group later this week) and got the gun off Iron Qon.  Too much hit, but hey, a 502 weapon rather than the 491 I was using (Taoran upgraded).  I promptly gave it the Lord Blastington's Scope of Doom that I've had hanging out in my bank for weeks, bought it an Eye of the Black Prince (didn't gem, waiting for G to come home for that), and queued for ToT LFR part 3.

And Durumu gave her his crossbow (the one with crit and haste, which is like, happy stuff).

Sigh.  There's 1750g wasted, and a nice scope.  I *know* better.  But I didn't think I was going to get the Durumu weapon too...  Now I need to find me an engineer with an extra spirit, and see if G has enough ghost iron or if I'll need to buy some (since Knitten is no longer a miner...)

On the plus side, this puts me on more even footing with Ventnoirs.  Let the DPS race begin :P

No comments:

Post a Comment